Industry: Information services, SaaS
Location: US (Remote)
Employment Type: Full time, Senior level
Agentz is a young but growing SaaS company looking for a Software OEM distribution sales executive with an entrepreneurial spirit and track record of hitting their numbers. The company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives with a successful track record.
More than ever, businesses recognize the need for and are adopting the ability to offer alternative customer communication channels leveraging AI. Agentz’s vision is to empower small to medium-size enterprises with AI-powered digital products (SaaS) to automate communication and routine tasks. Agentz’s digital receptionist helps SMBs to attend and guide consumers on phone, SMS, and online, 24/7 so that no customer is missed.
We are offering a unique opportunity for the self-motivated individual who can work independently and aspires to be a core part of our team offering cutting-edge AI technology in a growing, early-stage startup environment with the rewards that entails.
We are metrics-driven. You will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation to close. You will be the primary contact with potential partners and have the responsibilities of, finding and closing new OEM/Channel partners, successfully modeling revenue share or committed bundled programs, and negotiating contracts. This position works closely with our product management and partner enablement team. We look for people who are intellectually curious, belligerently confident, and have the ability to wear multiple hats as we scale our channel organization.
What You Will Do (Responsibilities):
- Work full-cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Research and target technology and service companies working with SMBs
- Develop OEM revenue share and channel partnership programs
- Build and manage a sales plan
- Learn and demonstrate the Agentz platform to new prospective customers
- Record and document all sales activities
- Work closely with product management to make sure partner feedback is understood
Who You Are (Qualifications):
- 3+ years proven success as a high performing SW OEM sales executive:
- Opening multiple new SW OEM accounts, yearly
- Structuring and scaling up multiple successful SW OEM distribution deals, yearly
- Verifiable track record of consistently hitting 7 figure quota, yearly
- 5+ years experience as a sales executive creating demand for emerging technology software/SaaS companies
- Accurate with sales forecasting and possess an understanding of SaaS financials
- Strategic approach to identifying new partners serving SMBs
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Strong executive presence and polish with presentation skills
- Bonus: Early-stage experience and Entrepreneurial background
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary
- Higher than the market commission with accelerators and no cap
- Other reimbursements