Industry: Information services, SaaS
Location: US (Remote)
Employment Type: Full time or Part time
Agentz is a young but growing SaaS company looking for a Junior Data Analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think strategically. The company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives with a successful track record.
More than ever, businesses recognize the need for and are adopting the ability to offer alternative customer communication channels leveraging AI. Agentz’s vision is to empower small to medium-size enterprises with AI-powered digital products (SaaS) to automate communication and routine tasks. Agentz’s digital receptionist helps SMBs to attend and guide consumers on phone, SMS, and online -24/7 so that no customer is missed.
We are offering a unique opportunity for the self-motivated individual who can work independently and aspires to be a core part of a team selling cutting-edge AI technology in a growing startup environment.
We are metrics-driven. You will be responsible for monitoring aspects of our product’s usage, sales trends and operational initiatives. This position works closely with our product management and partner enablement team. We look for people who are intellectually curious, belligerently confident, and have the ability to wear multiple hats as we scale our organization.
What You Will Do (Responsibilities):
- Ability to gather requirements
- Experience pulling Data and creating Data from Tableau/Alteryx and Power BI
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Develop analytics dashboards
- Utilize historical data sets and planned product changes to model and forecast user trends
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on department initiatives and status reports
- Analyze the product operations for trends and operator metrics to support decisions
- Act on cases and provide case summaries for referral to relevant unit for follow-up review and action
- Provide support with technical writing and editing as required
- Apply predictive analysis and tools to forecast and employ business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data)
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges
Who You Are (Qualifications):
- 2 years or more of product and/or operational data analytics experience in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- Intellectually curious with the ability to ask questions of the data in order to identify opportunities for efficiency and product improvement
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Strong visual and conversational presentation skills
- Bonus: Early-stage experience and entrepreneurial background
- “Go getter” mentality, this is a new role in the organization they will need to take their career in their own hands and really define the role for themselves
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary
- Other reimbursements