Patients Increasingly Value Automated Responses
from Dental Practices to their Inquiries
2021 was particularly challenging for dental practices. COVID protocols and challenges with hiring placed many in the predicament of how to adequately handle patient volume using fewer resources.
Our 2021 review of usage data shows that practices who implemented our automation assistant, allowing patients to self-direct their practice questions, scheduling and support inquiries, paid off.
Patient engagement with the Agentz automated assistant grew by 32% over the year with dental customers being some of the most likely, compared to other industries, to leverage automated assistants when presented with the option.
In short, automation is a real option for practices, helping them service their patient load with excellence and provide 24/7 backup to teams in desperate need of the help.
Download our white paper and learn:
- The top 10 conversation intents using automation
- The key trends for how patients engage with self-directed automation tools
- How labor shortages impacted the user adoption of automation in 2021
- How automation does double duty enabling self-serve support as well as fills the patient pipeline
- How automation helps DPMs across their networks